Isn’t it just amazing? After so little time with 4.3 being released we are ready to for a kind of fully working CM 10.2 for our beloved Pico. Thanks to joilaroi and sakindia123 and all other who helped, this dream has finally come true. Every major thing works in this build with audio, bluetooth and several other things fixed. Now this ROM is good to go and you can even use it as your daily driver. So, without further adieu let’s flash this on our pico. Here are the changelogs, working and not working list and flashing instructions…
* Video Recording fixed
* Audio routing to headphone fixed
*Bluetooth Toggle Fixed
USB mass storage
How to install Cyanogenmod 10.2 on Htc Explorer/pico
Disclaimer : Do It At Your Own Risk!
Download required files and updates from below :
- Download Cyanogenmod 10.2 beta 1 from here.
- Download gapps for Android 4.3 Cyanogenmod 10.2 for pico from here
- Copy the downloaded files to the (Root directory of) your sd-card.
- Reboot your device to Custom Recovery
- [Optional but, Recommended] Do a Nandroid Backup or TWRP backup of your current ROM.
- Now from recovery main menu and select Wipe Data option.
- Confirm data wipe by selecting Yes.
- Now flash this android JB 4.3 based cm10.2 beta 1 rom using clockwork mod recovery or TWRP. Follow these steps :
- Choose Install Zip From Sd Card option.
- Select Choose Zip From SD Card option.
- Now select the rom downloaded earlier.
- Confirm the installation and wait till the rom is installed on you handset.
- Wipe cache.
- Then wipe dalvik cache.
- Reboot and enjoy!