Yes, truly its been an amazing last couple of weeks in the android world. Google unleashed a beast by releasing the Nexus 7 2013 edition along with the Jellybean 4.3 and it has not taken long for the people at xda to come up with their special goods. Xda Recognized Developer sakindia123 has released Cyanogenmod 10.2 for pico users, yes, you heard it right, CM 10.2 is here guys. Let me tell you that it is a treat to use although the not working list is a kind of big one right now with things like Audio and Camera not working. The developer himelf calls it the super alpha stage but don’t you worry, the bugs should in all probability be fixed sooner or later. So, get going right now and have a taste of android 4.3 on your pico. So, here are the screenshots, working and not working list and flashing instructions.
Whats Working via the original thread
- USB mass storage
Whats Not Working
- Video Decoding
How to install Cyanogenmod 10.2 on Htc Explorer/pico
Disclaimer : Do It At Your Own Risk!
Download required files and updates from below :
- Download Cyanogenmod 10.2 from here.
- Download gapps for Android 4.3 Cyanogenmod 10.2 for pico from here
- Copy the downloaded files to the (Root directory of) your sd-card.
- Reboot your device to Custom Recovery
- [Optional but, Recommended] Do a Nandroid Backup or TWRP backup of your current ROM.
- Now from recovery main menu and select Wipe Data option.
- Confirm data wipe by selecting Yes.
- Now flash this android JB 4.3 based cm10.2 rom using clockwork mod recovery or TWRP. Follow these steps :
- Choose Install Zip From Sd Card option.
- Select Choose Zip From SD Card option.
- Now select the rom downloaded earlier.
- Confirm the installation and wait till the rom is installed on you handset.
- Wipe cache.
- Then wipe dalvik cache.
- Reboot and enjoy!