MIUI is here for tipo users and mark my words, its awesome!Xda senior member zoldyck has done a wonderful job my releasing MIUI for tipo in such a short time.It’s got almost everything working except a few bugs that are of CM10.For tipo dual users, the good news is that this MIUI JB works on tipo dual but the bad news is that the SIM’s do not show any signal at all.As for Tipo users, it’s good for daily use and as all MIUI roms are, it is exceptionally beauftiful. So, what are you waiting for?Flash it right now on your Tipo.Here are the screenshots, changelogs and flashing instructions.
Changelog from the original thread
- Base CM10 205
- MIUI 3.1.25
- Adding SystemUI control panel
- MIUI keyboard As a Default
- MIUI 3.1.11
- Base CM10 203
- Everything work
- Fix Monitor FC
- Fix Mute Call
- Fix Camera FC and Gallery
- ADD Latest Calculator
- ADD MIUI Keyboard
- Base ROM FXP 203
- MIUI 2.10.26
- CM10 FXP151
Disclaimer : Do It At Your Own Risk!
- Download required files from below :
- MIUI JB Build 4 from here
- Copy the downloaded files to the (Root directory of) your sd-card.
- [Optional but, Recommended] Do a Nandroid Backup of your current ROM.
- Now from recovery main menu and select Wipe Data option.
- Confirm data wipe by selecting Yes.
- Also wipe dalvik cache from advanced.
- Now flash this android jellybean based MIUI rom using clockwork mod recovery. Follow these steps :
- Choose Install Zip From Sd Card option.
- Select Choose Zip From SD Card option.
- Now select MIUI JB BUILD 4 downloaded earlier.
- Confirm the installation and wait till the rom is installed on you handset.
- Now wipe data again
- Wipe cache.
- Then wipe dalvik cache.
- Reboot and don’t worry as it will take about 5 minutes for first boot.
- Reboot again after first boot.Enjoy!