Content © TechGeekal . Amazingly Designed and Edited by Neel Lahiri
Cyanogenmod 10 (Jellybean) Preview Build for Galaxy Mini 2/Pop plus GT-S6500
Can it get bigger than this?Cyanogenmod 10 based on Jellybean is finally out for Galaxy mini 2 aka jena and mark my words it’s great.It has a few major bugs right now such as bluetooth and camera not working but they will be fixed soon.Looking at the brighter side it has things like wifi, gps and others working!Its real smooth as Jellybean Roms ought to be.It is only a preview and experimental build right now and is NOT to be used as a daily driver right now.Xda senior member TheWhisp has done an exceptionally amazing work to make this for mini 2 users. So, here are the screenshots and the flashing instructions…
What’s working: from the original thread
* Full GPU acceleration
* RIL (calls/sms/mobile data)
* Touch keys
* Mounting of internal/external storage
* Keypad lights
* Brightness control
* Deep sleep
* Sensors (all)
What’s not working:
* Wi-Fi AP
Disclaimer : Do It At Your Own Risk!
We presume that this is NOT the first rom you are flashing on your mini 2 and you have clockworkmod recovery installed.So here it goes.
Download required files and updates from below :
- Copy the downloaded files to the (Root directory of) your sd-card.
- Reboot your device to Custom Revovery (power + home + volume up + volume down).
- [Optional but, Recommended] Do a Nandroid Backup of your current ROM.
- Now from recovery main menu and select Wipe Data option.
- Confirm data wipe by selecting Yes.
- Now flash this android JB based cyanogenmod 10 rom using clockwork mod recovery. Follow these steps :
- Now wipe data again
- Wipe cache.
- Then wipe dalvik cache.
- Reboot and enjoy!
Switch to our mobile site