Yes you finally get it!Though there have been a couple of MIUI V4 ROMs for galaxy mini users, yet they are way outdated and do not have things like camera.But with this work of xda senior member adityalahiri13, MIUI is updated to latest features and also it has camera and root working without any sort of graphical glitches.Moreover it also very smooth and as always very stylish, a trait that all MIUI roms do have.So, without much delay here is the download link and the flashing instructions.
Download it here
Disclaimer : Do It At Your Own Risk!
- Download required files and updates from below :
- MIUI V4 from here
- Copy the downloaded files to the (Root directory of) your sd-card.
- Reboot your device to Custom Revovery (Press Home + Power Button).
- [Optional but, Recommended] Do a Nandroid Backup of your current ROM.
- Now from recovery main menu and select Wipe Data option.
- Confirm data wipe by selecting Yes.
- Now flash this ICS based rom using clockwork mod recovery. Follow these steps :
- Choose Install Zip From Sd Card option.
- Select Choose Zip From SD Card option.
- Now select the rom downloaded earlier.
- Confirm the installation and wait till the rom is installed on you handset.
- Now go to advanced/dalvik cache and wipe dalvik cache.
- Wipe cache partition.
- Reboot and enjoy!