You have used stock, you have used cyanogenmod and you have used AOKP as well.But there is nothing like this my friends.Paranoidandroid is a completely out of the box ROM.It’s got features that you never ever even dreamt of. So, here what paranoidandroid really is in the words of the official developer himself
To be honest, this is not tablet mode at all, it has nothing to do with silly build.prop hacks.
This is the first and only Android rom to feature true Hybrid mode.
This rom lets you scale and project every app, every widget, even systemcomponents individually.
Remember, android is modular, everything is an app: Lockscreen, navigationbar, dialogs, popups, keyboards, widgets, and your regular apps of course.
Apps have the capability to switch into various designs or layouts according to the device they run on.
This can result in a complete new experience as many apps will transform to the better.
Now for every element that you like chose a mode (PhoneUI, Phablet/Nexus-7UI, TabletUI) and/or a size.
You are 100% independent of the system DPI which runs nicely in whatever value it has been assigned to.
You do not need to boot your phone into a certain DPI. Neither will most of the changes you apply require a reboot.
You will not suffer from the myriads of troubles which normally haunt you under build.prop tablet mode.
Your market, phone, etc. will all work, apps won’t shrink on you unless you shrink them yourself.
This project will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the feel of your phone.
Now, moving on to the OneX.It is xda’s senior member Floatshow who has done this amazing job for the OneX community.So, here we go with the screenshots, changelogs and the flashing instructions…
For changelogs head over here.
First and foremost, download the following
If you are coming from another ROM then,
1. Unlock your device and install Clockwork Recovery
2. [Optional but, Recommended] Do a Nandroid Backup of your current ROM.
3. Now from recovery main menu and select Wipe Data option.Confirm data wipe by selecting Yes.
4. Now flash this ParanoidAndroid rom using clockwork mod recovery. Follow these steps :
- Choose Install Zip From Sd Card option.
- Select Choose Zip From SD Card option.
- Now select the ROM downloaded earlier.
- Confirm the installation and wait till the rom is installed on you handset
5. Install the Google Addon in the same manner
6. Download boot.img as well.
7. Flash the boot image via fastboot.
8.Now, Wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache from the advanced menu.
How to make full use of this Awesome ROM
How to change an app layout and size